
Children are bathed and in their beds. The dishwasher humming at the end of the day. Washing on the line and baskets full to fold and a few quiet minutes to put my feet up and relax. It has been a wonderful day!

We started our Little Ones playgroup back today and it was lovely to have a few more mums there. Zach had a wonderful time playing with Elijah. It's amazing to see how much they've changed since the end of last year. Home for lunch and sleeps and Jona held fort for me while I ducked out to do the groceries. It is very helpful when Zach and Belle time their naps together. Jona was then off to a meeting so Zach and I prepared dinner. Well, he helped me carry things from the pantry to the bench and then watched me work. We had dinner as a family and now Jona is back out a rehearsal. So I've tidied the house and now I have some time to read, once the clothes are folded!

All I can hear are crickets humming to one another and the soft chirping of birds. It sounds as if they've gathered to debrief at the end of the day. Although I know the telly will go on soon I am relishing these short moments without it's distraction.
I am blessed with two beautiful children and a wonderful, loving husband.
2 comments:
Lovely pics Ceiny...your little girl is a beauty, just like her mama! Miss you xx
I miss you too!! It would be lovely to sit down and have a cuppa and share our lives like in years past. Who knows, maybe we'll end up in the same country again in the future...
Post a Comment