Just a quick thought and reflection. I'm currently reading through Belinda Jeffery's The Country Cookbook. It belongs to a friend of mine but I would love one for myself. She comments that when she lived in the city for many years her wardrobe consisted of neutrals but now she is in the country she is slowly adding colour to her wardrobe.
I have long been known for the amount of black I wear. Now that I'm in the country, and I also think it's being a mum, my wardrobe is slowly filling with colour. I don't why it is but country ladies are far more bold with their colour. I now have orange, hot pink, bright blue and my favourite green. I agree with Belinda that you do feel like you stick out when you're in the city but I don't want to look back. Colour brings a brightness to your day
No comments:
Post a Comment