Thursday, February 2, 2012

9 Hours

Yesterday was a fairly normal day. Washing, walking, reading, cooking, playing and I even included sewing. Little Annabelle had her first immunisations. She was different to Zach in a few ways. One, she squealed, a high pitched girly squeal that I've never heard from her big brother. It was followed by a protest cry that I couldn't help but laugh at. The other difference was that when the nurse held her other leg for the second needle, she cried before the needle had gone in. I hope this is not a sign of things to come.
As I laid out little girl down to sleep last night I double wrapped her as her fidgety arms and legs always seem to make their way out. She looked beautiful in her coccoon, I kissed her gently at 9:30pm and waited to see how long it would be. At 6:15am I heard her small cry. I realise that the sleep is most likely due to her injections but it was a lovely amount of sleep. I'll try not to have the same expectation toniight

No comments: