I can't believe that 8 months have flown by. Annabelle loves to sit and play and roll about. Inevitably she ends up on her tummy and flaps around, hoping she might propel herself forward! Try as she might, the crawling, or even commanding, isn't there yet but I'm sure it's not far away. She's a beautiful girl who is often referred to as smelly, spewy or Banchee, especially at 2am. I am amazed at the volume that a little girl can produce, maybe she will be a singer. Belle, I love your smiles and cuddles, the way you light up when you see my face. I hope that you will grow ever more trusting of those around you and not be so needy of mummy. You love it when big brother Zach wrestles you but not so keen when he pushes you over...it's ok, we're working on it. You still don't hae teeth but it certainly is not limiting your food intake. I love you little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment