Tuesday, May 11, 2010

32 Weeks


Time is flying. As I write this I am now 34 weeks and I finished work on Friday. Less than 6 weeks to go and I am getting excited. Jona and I cannot wait to meet this little person. I am thankful that I'm not swelling and my blood pressure is still low. The doctor has given me a clean bill of health and now it is just a matter of baby growing. Baby is still lying transverse, so hey have two weeks to turn south. I don't know what will happen if they decide not to but I feel sure that baby will arrive one way or another. Jona and I have many trips to Melbourne this month which will be great to catch up with friends. I just have to hope the pinching in my ribs at the back will subside

1 comment:

Farmers Wife said...

Hope you are having a better time than mum. She said I did the same thing to her.

By the way did you recieve the gift I sent? I know it has been a while but Mum got hers and the others made it to Soth Africa. let me know.