Monday, March 29, 2010

28 Weeks - Back Home



It's lovely to be back home. Jona and I arrived back in Wang on Monday 15th March. Jona came home via patient transport and was pleasantly surprised that his Primary School Principal was making the trip with him.


Since we've been home the house has been full of visitors and catch ups which have been a blessing to us both.


I'm now 28 weeks and Barney continues to grow. I had the check up at the hospital this morning and found out that the cheeky baby is lying across my stomach. No cause for concern but I will be getting lots of twists and turns in the next few weeks as Baby gets into position. My health is all going well, healthy iron levels and very effective insulin.
Two weeks of school holidays and then I'll be heading back to work. I have four weeks there and then I'll be on maternity leave.

No comments: