It's hard to keep track of time! Life is always interesting with a little boy in our life. We stated Mother's group last week and I was fortunate to meet some lovely ladies. I'm looking forward to getting to know them better in the next few weeks. Zach is continuing to grow and supplies us with endless smiles. We thought we hit the jackpot last week as Zach started sleeping through the night until 6 or 7 in the morning. This unfortunately has changed and for the past 5 nights he's been waking around 3am. We're trying different strategies but I think he's just been hungry and potentially just going through a growth spurt. His day routine however is very settled and he's happily going for naps when I put him down. He's on a 3 hour cycle but will happily push out to 4 hourly if required.
Today we welcomed some new arrivals to our home. Our beetroot, carrot, shallot and lettuce seeds have broken through the soil! We're hoping for a great crop this summer in our new garden bed. Jona is very happily
pottering in the garden and I've taken on the new job of lawn mowing - I'm amazed at how relaxing and satisfying this job is.
1 comment:
Every time we see the new photos we say "wow - look how much he's grown, look how gorgeous he is!!" You'd think we'd find something new ... but no, still "gorgeousssssss" and "growwwwing". He looks so happy and content, a sign of a wonderful loving calm happy and devoted family - mom, dad, granny, grandpa, around him in Wang and countless friends who love him AND his family. You are truly blessed ... and we miss you all so much. Hugs and kisses ... Pappa, Gogo & Aunty Issy xxxx
Post a Comment