Thursday, July 22, 2010

3 weeks and 1 day

It's amazing how quickly time is going by and yet Jona and I can't imagine life without little Zach in our lives. He's continuing to grow, chubby legs are beginning to develop and his cheeks are getting fuller. I love watching Zach with Jona, there is something very special about watching a child with their father. There are lots of smiles and noises and best of all lots of snuggles. Zach seems to bury his head so far into Jona's arm or chest that we worry if he can actually breathe! Jona loves talking with Zach and I'm sure this is the beginning of a special relationship.

Zach is being very kind to his mum and dad by having some long sleeping stints. He starts his night sleep with a 6 hour haul followed by 4 hours. It certainly makes getting through the day easier.

No comments: