Thursday, April 26, 2012

Little Annabelle

Our little girl is growing up and giving us lots of smiles.  She loves rolling from her back to her front and I'm yet to see her go the other way.  She can hold herself up at which point her reflux usually results in vomit on the floor and then on her face.  It slowly seems to be lessening.  I certainly hope her stomach muscles get strong before we introduce solids!
 Annabelle appears to have some gorgeous curls, golden hair at the roots and brilliant blue eyes.  She has my thumbs and my feet so I'm not worried that she's mine.  Combine this with her long body Jona and I do laugh though at the prospect of Annabelle taking after her Aunty Georgina.  We envisage me walking down the street with a 10 year old Annabelle towering over me with long legs, long blond hair and blue eyes with strangers wondering what on earth our connection is.  The curls do make us think of Granny who still has curl in her hair and Nanna who had golden curls as a bub.  It is wonderful to slowly discover who she is.
Having had a lot of hair since birth, I'm getting close to putting some clips in her hair.  It's still too soft for the clips to stay put but she does look very cute!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Those pigtails are adorable!!