a beautiful dinner at The Provenance, Beechworth a week ago. Tim and Tarsh treated us for our birthdays and we thoroughly enjoyed our three course extravaganza. My menu choices Entree: Heirloom tomatoes, tomato whip, anchovy custard and fresh basil -(I never knew tomatoes could taste so amazing). Main: Rolled duck breast on polenta rounds with conift duck leg wrapped in spinach. Dessert: Chocolate parfait with marinated strawberries, berry jelly and lavendar crips - I had to hand the bickies to Jona Jona's choices Entree: Chesnut taglitelle with roasted hazelnuts, sage burnt butter and dried orange Main: Pork belly with dashi and a celeriac, shiso and pork cheek salad Dessert: Raspberry sorbet, green tea biscuits, poach apple and fresh raspberries We rolled home to find a little boy fast asleep. Thank you Aunty George!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Wonderful Dinner
I don't know why I didn't think to take a camera but Jona and I experienced
a beautiful dinner at The Provenance, Beechworth a week ago. Tim and Tarsh treated us for our birthdays and we thoroughly enjoyed our three course extravaganza. My menu choices Entree: Heirloom tomatoes, tomato whip, anchovy custard and fresh basil -(I never knew tomatoes could taste so amazing). Main: Rolled duck breast on polenta rounds with conift duck leg wrapped in spinach. Dessert: Chocolate parfait with marinated strawberries, berry jelly and lavendar crips - I had to hand the bickies to Jona Jona's choices Entree: Chesnut taglitelle with roasted hazelnuts, sage burnt butter and dried orange Main: Pork belly with dashi and a celeriac, shiso and pork cheek salad Dessert: Raspberry sorbet, green tea biscuits, poach apple and fresh raspberries We rolled home to find a little boy fast asleep. Thank you Aunty George!
a beautiful dinner at The Provenance, Beechworth a week ago. Tim and Tarsh treated us for our birthdays and we thoroughly enjoyed our three course extravaganza. My menu choices Entree: Heirloom tomatoes, tomato whip, anchovy custard and fresh basil -(I never knew tomatoes could taste so amazing). Main: Rolled duck breast on polenta rounds with conift duck leg wrapped in spinach. Dessert: Chocolate parfait with marinated strawberries, berry jelly and lavendar crips - I had to hand the bickies to Jona Jona's choices Entree: Chesnut taglitelle with roasted hazelnuts, sage burnt butter and dried orange Main: Pork belly with dashi and a celeriac, shiso and pork cheek salad Dessert: Raspberry sorbet, green tea biscuits, poach apple and fresh raspberries We rolled home to find a little boy fast asleep. Thank you Aunty George!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment