Zach is gowing fast! We started solids 4 weeks ago but I think it took 2 weeks for him to get the hang of swallowing. Zucchini has been the favourite so far but he has also enjoyed pumpkin, carrot, potato, sweet potato, apple and pear. He's not keen on banana as yet and not sure about broccoli but they say it takes 10-15 tastes so I'm not giving up yet.
Unfortunately Zach's eczema is not clearing up. I've spent the last week applying a mild cortisone and his little cheeks are still red. I think we might need to make a visit to the doctor soon if things don't clear up. He's still his happy self. Trying to crawl, trying to sit and showering Mum and Dad with smiles. I just need to remember to keep his strong little grip away from my hair!
Christmas is in a week as is his 6 month milestone. We can't remember life without him and wouldn't want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment