Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12 Weeks to 16 weeks



This is me at 12 weeks - no bump as yet but hopefully not far away. I'm currently 17 weeks and still no bump! At night when I'm relaxed Jona often comments on my 'paunch' but it's really no more than a thick belly. Evening sickness seems to have passed me by. I've worked out not to eat too much in any one sitting and to try to get enough sleep. Christmas left me feeling a little queezy...I think Jona will remember our wander around the church property for a while and will be avoiding the shed. In the meantime, I'm waiting for my first antenatal appointment which will be next Wednesday. I'll be meeting with the midwives and get a view of where little Barney will enter the world. In the first week of March I will also get to meet my Irish GP, Patrick O'Connor who will also be helping me and Barney.

No comments: